Reign of Hazards
Spell - Vassal of the Tempest Eternal
Vassal of the Tempest Eternal
Dungeons & Dragons, 5e
Casting Time: 1 Action
Target: One creature or object
Table: Casting Check
School: Enchantment [Compulsion] [Mind-Affecting] [Lawful]; Level: Cleric 7
Casting Time: 10 Minutes
Components: V, S, DF
Range: Close (25ft. + 5ft./2 levels)
Target: 1 willing creature
Duration: Permanent until discharged
Saving Throw: none; Spell Resistance: none
This spell is either affirms a holy vow or calls upon Calledrym to charge the target with a holy quest. The god must decide whether the vow is worthy. If the target is charge with a holy quest, he receives direction in visions and in whispers in the wind.
The spell functions as Geas/Quest except that acting towards carrying out the service grants benefits, in addtion to any penalties for failing to do so. These benefits are chosen daily; the character may only choose one:
1. The character can use Enlarge Spell, Widen Spell, and/or Vast Spell two times per day as a swift action as long as the character is beneath the open sky.
2. The character gains a Fly Speed 60’ (perfect).
3. The character adds +3 sacred bonus to hit and +2 to damage against creatures who do not worship the King of the Gods.
4. The character may cast Teleport or Find the Path once per day.
5. Summon two axiomites for a minute.